HomeDo you need a Wisconsin liquor license, or renew your expired liquor license?
PSCC is approved to offer Wisconsin bartenders and alcohol sellers / servers an online training course, which you can take here. The course is taken completely online, and will take just a short time to complete. Click here to begin your training now! 

The Wisconsin Alcohol & Tobacco Agency

The agency that handles Wisconsin liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Wisconsin is The Wisconsin Alcohol & Tobacco Agency. The contact information for The Wisconsin Alcohol & Tobacco Agency is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Wisconsin. We have also listed that information where applicable.

Bartending regulations for sellers and servers in WisconsinWisconsin Renew liquor license
  • WI Dram Shop Laws: Limited
  • WI Happy Hour Laws: No

Wisconsin regulations are governed by the Wisconsin Alcohol & Tobacco Agency.

Contact Information:
Wisconsin Alcohol & Tobacco Agency
Telephone: (608) 266-2776
Website: http://www.dor.state.wi.us/

Renew Wisconsin Liquor license